This Summer give your kids an extra confidence boost in and around the water.
Join us for our: Super Summer Swim Session 2015
LaFleur’s swimming lessons are designed with younger children in mind. During the formative years kids need to have an opportunity to swim “year round”. LaFleur’s has a state of the art indoor, heated pool to give your kids every opportunity to learn in a safe and comfortable environment.
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL?
1. Indoor Facility:
- Climate control; always 90 – 92 degrees degrees
- No cancelled classes due to weather
- No sun damage to kids or instructors
- No sun in eyes while back floating
2. Heated Pool ~ 90 – 92 degrees:
- Kids learn faster and are more comfortable in warm water!
- No shivering and blue lips here!
3. Small Classes:
- We boast a low 4 to 1 student : teacher ratio. In fact we only allow 3 children in our 3 year old classes. That’s an industry low.
4. Caring, Certified Staff:
- Our teachers are Ellis, WSI, CPR, First Aid certified – and trained by our expert management to be “kid friendly”!
5. Fun, Progressive Curriculum:
- Our goal is to keep the kids moving in the water
- With lots of turns and praise for effort and improvement kids learn while having FUN!
6. Shallow Pool:
- Teachers and parents can stand anywhere in our pool (3 – 4ft. deep)
- This is less intimidating to our younger students and easier for adults to “spot” the kids during class
7. Safe Ports for Young Students:
- We have 4 sets of stairs, an 8 ft swim-out & several “swim platforms” throughout the pool for kids to swim to and from during class
8. Cool Stuff:
- We use a lot of “props” like dive rings, underwater hoops, dumb bells, kick boards, a slide, and lots of other toys to make learning FUN!
- It’s amazing how much more interesting our underwater world is when you can SEE CLEARLY. Help us to get your child “goggle friendly”.
10. Founder, Jeff LaFleur
- - has been studying and traveling to America’s best swim schools since 1995 in order to bring Tampa’s kids a great swim school experience. In the summer of 2010, Jeff was invited by Dr. Ludmilla Rosengren (author of Baby Swim, and the world’s leading expert on Infant / Toddler Swimming) to be the Key Note speaker at an International Swim School Conference in Sweden. His topic was “How to Run a Swim School” See how our kids can maintain and accelerate their water skills on only 30 min/week.
LaFleur’s Little Flipper Swim School has the best kids swim classes in Tampa. We are located just minutes from Westchase, Citrus Park, Lutz, Carrollwood and South Tampa.