GYMNASTICS FUN CAMPS
Please note that due to Covid-19 we are taking the following precautions for our campers:
- We are no longer providing a snack or lunch for children who attend camp. Please pack all food and drink for your child in a labeled bag. This includes a bottle of water for your child to take on the floor with them. Please have all items labeled with your child's name or initials.
- All children attending camp will be temperature checked upon arrival and given hand sanitizer before they can enter the floor.
- We will no longer be allowing campers to swim in the pool this summer as a result of being unable to properly socially distance while in the pool as a group.
- We have dramatically limited our camp spots to increase our ability to socially distance. If you would like to reserve your spot please call us at 813-264-5000.
Thank you for your cooperation!
- LT Management & Staff
At LT, we follow the Hillsborough County School District break schedule to make planning for your children as easy and convenient as possible! We offer the following camps:
- Spring Break Camp (March)
- Thanksgiving Break Camp (November)
- Winter Break Camp (December)
- Summer Break Camp ( June-August)
At our Gymnastics Fun Camps your child will be immersed in gymnastics based activities led by our team of certified, caring instructors. All of our activities take place in our newly renovated, air conditioned gym - perfect for the hot Florida summers! Our physical fitness games are designed to both excite and challenge your child no matter their ability. At our Fun Camps your child will work on their sportsmanship, agility, strength, hand-eye-coordination, and so much more.
Our goal at LT is to get kids moving, and keep them moving! We have a unique camp structure that allows kids to work in integrated, age and gender appropriate groups, that rotate to new stations around the facility every 15 minutes. This structure allows all kids to visit all stations of the gym every day of camp.
We also offer:
A dedicated snack time and a dedicated lunch time (snack & lunch is not provided by LT and must be packed in advance and brought to the gym).
The chance for your child to swim in our newly renovated, heated, indoor pool as part of our Summer Camp structure.
Supervised Before and After care for parents that work early and leave work late. ($5 per hour)
Full Day of Camp: 9:00 - 3:30 (Lunch at 12:00)
AM Half Day of Camp: 9:00 - 12:00
PM Half Day of Camp: 12:30 - 3:30
Before Care: 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM
After Care: 3:30 - 6:00 PM